- 1 (13 oz) box fudge brownie snack bars (like Little Debbie), chopped
- 1 (12 oz) jar seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated dark chocolate
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
Spread brownies in bottom of a 9- or 10" springform pan, pressing into a single layer; freeze at least 15 minutes. Mix preserves with amaretto; reserve 1/2 cup of mixture, cover and chill for topping. Stir the rest of the mixture and walnuts into the ice cream. Spread over brownie crust. Cover and freeze at least 3-4 hours. When ready to serve, drizzle with remaining raspberry-amaretto mixture, sprinkle with grated chocolate, and let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Garnish with fresh raspberries.
This uses all prepared ingredients to make a spectacular dessert.