Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Today I've added some real nice hanging kitchen towels to my shop. These hanging kitchen towels are by far my most popular item. If you already have one in your kitchen, you know how much use they get. If you don't, this is a must have for the kitchen and I make them in many different colors and designs, so there is one for any kitchen. My favorite towel that I added today is this patriotic towel, and with the many colors in it, it would look great in just about any kitchen.

Now while browsing through some other Etsy shops I came across this really cute dress that covers a bottle of dishwashing soap. Now I never leave bottles of any thing sitting out on my kitchen counters, but this would look adorable sitting by the sink and then you don't have to fishing under the sink for the soap. This cute item is available from artsbearsncrafts. You will also find other great stuff in this shop to make sure you browse through all the items.


Now since my theme today is kitchens, I have a great recipe for Berry Bread that I would like to share. This is a quick bread so it is very easy to make and you can use whatever kind of berries you prefer. You can use fresh or frozen (thawed) berries. Enjoy!

Preheat oven to 350.

2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 2/3 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups berries, thawed and lightly drained

Beat together eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Combine dry ingredients and add to mixture. Add berries. Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until done.

ProCook - The UK's leading Cookware Company



1 comment:

  1. I SO loved those towels growing up but our kitchen doesn't have a single place to hang one. No more drawer pulls. They were all the rage when I was growing up. Such great memories.

    ReplyDelete