Wednesday, June 17, 2009

For Cat Lovers

For those of you who love cats or know someone who does, you know it's not just about being owned by a cat, but also that you are always finding cute things with cats on them. I am no exception, through the years I have collected many great cat items and I'm sure I am not done yet. So today I've put together a collection of cat items that I think you will enjoy.

The first is this adorable cat pillow pal, great for a toddler to carry around and completely child friendly. The face is hand embroidered and it is machine washable and dryable.

The next two that I picked out are items that make excellent gifts for cat lovers - a cat themed hanging kitchen towel and a set of cat mug mats. These are things that everybody uses, so for the cat lover that has everything, these are perfect!


I have also found the most adorable cat earrings from
christiecottage , these earrings are so fun and cute. Be sure to check these out and all the great items from this shop!




To any of you who are thinking about getting a cat, remember there are so many in shelters waiting for a home, so please consider adopting a homeless cat.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day and God bless!

1 comment: